High-quality videos and e-learning
- Enhanced access to over 3500 broadcast-quality videos
- New videos and features added regularly
- Ready-to-use training packs of video clips on a growing range of popular topics
- Interactive e-learning tools for behaviour management and becoming "outstanding"
CPD management tools
- Notes to record and log reflections about a video or training pack
- Folders to save favourite videos so they’re quick to find and share
- Training pack builder to create customised training sessions *
- Tracking tool to enable managers to monitor training progress
Collaborate with colleagues
- Share reflections about the videos and training packs
- Participate in online seminars with educational experts
- Set up discussion groups within and between schools
- Share videos and other content
- Dedicated customer support
- Training available on request
- Regular e-mail alerts
The Teachers Media CPD service in the UK is available exclusively for schools, or groups of schools, and for teacher training institutions.
Subscriptions are available to schools on an annual basis which covers teachers, managers, teaching assistants, and your governors, helping to encourage collaborative use across the school.
There are two tiers of subscriber, standard and CPD leader. The CPD leader tier has access to enhanced features and each school subscription automatically includes a number of these.
If you would like a free trial of the service, to receive a personalised demonstration, or require further information on subscribing to the Teachers Media CPD service, get in touch today via the 'request more info' button.
Please get in touch if you have any questions about the Teachers Media Online CPD Service. You can contact the Teachers Media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Available for ‘CPD leader’ subscribers only