Free individual access for teachers
- 1000s of professional learning videos including favourites from Teachers TV. All key topics covered and fresh content added regularly.
- Time-saving tools to help manage and support personal development. Create individual folders and record reflective notes.
- Share and discuss ideas with colleagues and learn from top experts in online seminars.
More information about our free standard service.
Whole School Subscription
Take out a whole-school subscription and get access to new resources and tools.
- Exclusive content including training clips, videos and ready-to-use training packs.
- Create and share custom training resources.
- Track use of training resources and certificate completion.
More information about Teachers Media Plus.
Sign up for a FREE school trial.
Find out what Teachers Media's online CPD service can offer your school
This series, from Teachers Media, is designed to help teachers and schools deliver visible progress in pupil learning, in line with the 2012 Ofsted Inspection Framework.
David Libbert, Teachers Media's very own Content and Education Director, gives a whistle-stop tour of the Teachers Media online subscription service.
Find out how the Teachers Media Packs can be used as training resources. Packs are only available to subscribers of Teachers Media www.teachersmedia.co.uk
Find out how you can store and make notes on the Teachers Media professional devlopment service for educators. Notes are only available to subscribers of Teachers Media www.teachersmedia.co.uk
Find out how you can communicate, share and collaborate with other users, who use the Teachers Media service. This service is only available to subscribers of Teachers Media www.teachersmedia.co.uk